Writing is a process. Professional writers have professional editors. This feedback process will help you improve how you start writing, complete a draft, and hone your final version.
Initial Checklist before we even get started:
- Is your paper about one topic or event? (If not, is it an argument with a structure?)
- Does your paper have an introduction?
- Does your paper have a conclusion?
- Do you have a variety of sentence structures?
- What tense did you write your paper in?
If you already have writing credits with edMe, great! If not, scroll down to buy a $9.99 pass. Then, you can choose where you want to begin in the writing process.
. Then, you can choose where you want to begin in the writing process.
We use a 7-step writing process and highlight the 3 steps that are most useful for you to receive feedback.
7. Consider the Audience
How to use edMe writing support
Upload your assignment here.
- Upload your assignment above. (If you don’t have a copy of an assignment, write the directions, save it, and upload that file.)
- Choose the correct stage above then click that page.
- Upload your writing plan, first draft, or final draft on the appropriate page.
edMe editors will help you hone your idea, draft the assignment, or finalize your masterpiece.
You can upload your assignment and your current stage of writing. We provide tracked changes feedback that highlights where you will want to reorder some ideas, identifies gaps, and corrects grammar.
We are here to help you become the writer you want to be!