This page has the text and supporting materials for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. We use proven reading instruction to help students become more confidant readers. The app asks students questions that reinforce the main idea of each chapter as well as important details for understanding this fun read.
The primary goal is to help improve reading skills while engaging in one of the most exciting book series around. This lightweight companion helps students look for evidence and draw conclusions based on evidence – a skill critical across the educational spectrum.
We hope you enjoy buying, renting, or borrowing The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and keep your phone or tablet handy to get smarter while building their love of reading.
We hope you learn a lot and build your love reading!
|(5-8 questions after each page)||(15-20 questions after every 5 pages)|
Projects to explore the Legend of Sleepy Hollow:
- Find a new word and create a vocabulary word wall image and description.
- Create a new cover that exemplifies a theme of Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
- Investigate the history of America at this time, and write an informational essay about the setting.
- Write a play about the TRUE story of that fateful night.
- Create and tape a newscast that describes this shocking crime to the good people of Sleepy Hollow.
If you want to share your projects, you can upload them on the linked pages or right here.
Upload your picture here.